We feel very honoured to have been mentioned in the final report of the Senate Select Committee on Stillbirth Research and Education.
MCWH congratulates the Committee on their important work and looks forward to seeing the impact of the report on preventing stillbirth and supporting the parents of stillborn children in the future.
You can read the final report on the Parliamentary website here:https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Stillbirth_Research_and_Education/Stillbirth/Report.
You can also watch senators’ tabling speeches at: https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Stillbirth_Research_and_Education/Stillbirth.
You can red our initial submission here.
If you or anyone you know needs help around this issue, you can contact one of the services below:
- SANDS (miscarriage, stillbirth and newborn death support) on 1300 072 637
- Stillbirth Foundation (research and education to prevent stillbirth) on 02 9557 9070
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- BeyondBlue on 1300 22 46 36
- Red Nose on 1300 308 307
- Emergency services on 000 (triple zero) if you are in immediate danger