If you are an business, organisation, researcher or health services you can hire and partner with our Health Education Team to support your own health projects and programs.
Further information is available at the bottom of this page. You can also contact:
Amira Rahmanovic, Health Education Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you are a member of the public and you are interested in attending a free health education session please visit our Health Education for individuals page
Organisations hire our Health Education Team to:
- deliver health messages across Victoria and Australia in languages other than English,
- meaningfully engage migrant women in your health related project or campaign,
- facilitate focus groups and workshops in languages other than English,
- check translations with language speakers who have expertise in the Australian migration context,
- benefit from up-to-date knowledge and understanding of migrant women's health issues,
- feel confident that our team is professionally supported, trained and remunerated,
- benefit from 40 years' expertise and experience delivering multilingual community education,
- build long lasting relationships and better understanding of the issues migrant women face.
To find out more, Joyce Jiang, Health Promotion Manager at email@example.com or Amira Rahmanovic, Health Education Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Education Partnerships
1. Tell us about your project
There are many ways our Health Education Team can support and add value to your project:
- qualitative interviews and focus group discussions for research
- community focus groups for feedback on health resource development
- advice and feedback about migrant community issues, experiences and views
- expert knowledge and feedback on how to develop culturally-specific resources.
- health education delivery to migrant and refugee women on specific health topics
- heath promotion activities and information sharing with migrant communities
We love a challenge. Tell us what you need.
2. Work out your project scope
We provide both one-off services and longer-term partnerships, that can run for the life of a project or longer.
We have formed ongoing partnerships with organisations whose aims and objectives align with those of the MCWH Education Program. We greatly value our partnerships, and want to thank our current partners:
- BreastScreen Victoria
- Diabetes Victoria
- Family Planning Victoria
- Heart Foundation
Vision Initiatives 2020
3. Consider who you want to reach
Karen (S’gaw Karen) ကညီကျိ
Punjabi ਪੰਜਾਬੀ پن٘جابی
Vietnamese Tiếng Việt
I don't see my language in this list
If you don't see the language you want in our current list, please contact us.